Service: Development Management
Size: 21 Homes
Continuum was appointed by Trivselhus UK to provide a development management advice regarding the delivery of a new high quality, sustainable residential development designed by jtp Architects and Neil Tully Associates, Landscape Architects. The scheme is located in Surrey.
The project comprises the development of a mix of 21 three, four and five bed houses featuring a Scandi design and sustainable build ethos.
Continuum has been involved in the project from inception, managing the pre-construction design process which has included:
- Development Management services for the project;
- Dialogue and negotiation with the Master Developer;
- Carrying out a series of development appraisals to ensure project viability;
- Dialogue with the Local Planning Authority in securing planning permission and discharging planning conditions;
- Interacting with the construction team to progress and commence work on site.
Continuum has also been involved in land-owner discussions in relation to the sign off process relating to site remediation works required to allow development to commence.
A successful planning outcome was achieved in October 2020 and the project commenced on site in December 2020. The individual homes are being marketed for sale and almost all are now sold, with final completion in Q1 2022. The show home opened in December 2021.